How do I return an item?
Oh gosh, we hope this never happens, but you know, sometimes it does. If you need to return something, PLEASE email us first, at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The reason for this is very simple--so we don't scratch our heads and say "What's this?" We will be expecting it.
Return all items to:
P.O. Box 10279
Jackson, WY 83002
We believe in the old-fashioned style of customer service for local yarn shops. Why should that change on the internet? Here are the details:
- We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase of any item for any reason IF it is unused and in salable condition. (We'll grant some extra time to those of you overseas) So, let's say you buy red and decide you want blue, that's ok.
- If you order too much and want to return unused skeins, we will take them back, even after 30 days. The above conditions (unused and in salable condition) still apply. It is, however, our choice if your credit will be money to your charge card, or store credit. If you wish to have money credited to your card, the merchandise must be still in production and one of our regularly stocked items.
- We do not credit shipping costs unless we send you the wrong item.
- Certain items, like hand dyed cashmere, are subject to a 50% restocking fee. This applies to custom orders and drop-shipped orders. You will see this mentioned on the product page.
- We buy and ship only first quality merchandise, and we do our best to describe our items honestly. We do not claim that a $5 skein of yarn is the "best" you can buy (but we might say it's the best of this type you can buy for $5). We believe that value, not price, is the most important quality. If you are ever dissatisfied with the quality of an item, we want to know, and we will do our best to make you happy.