Super Soxx Color 4-ply sock yarn
Another fabulous self patterning sock yarn with unusual designs, and of course the gorgeous Lang colors. Lang's quality control is second-to-none; that's why Lang is the oldest quality yarn brand in Europe.
You can never go wrong with Lang, and they are famous for their delightful and innovative color techniques. Every colorway makes a statement, whether it is cheery & bright, soft & suggestive, or neutral and demure. We guarantee you will find your personality in one of these great multi-color self-patterning yarns.
This superwash, nylon reinforced yarn is fabulous for socks of course, but also great for gloves, baby wear, fine sweater knits, lacy scarves & shawls, and so much more.
- 75% fine virgin wool, 25% nylon
- 100g ball = about 460 yd (400m)
- 30st & 41r = 4" (10cm square) on US 1-3 (2.25-3.25mm) for solid fabric --We recommend the smallest needles you can manage for the longest wearing socks, the larger sizes for garments & baby clothes, and up to US 6 for lace
- This yarn is suitable for standard gauge knitting machines
- Machine wash warm, Tumble dry lowest heat or dry flat, no bleach