Wendy Pure Wool Aran Yarn
Last Chance: only 1 color left Pheasant
Pure Wool Aran remains 100% Pure British Wool but this quality product is now offered in a very versatile 200g ball with a bold new ball band and sumptuous new shade range of earthy colors. Imported from the UK, this is an authentic yarn for traditional Aran knitting. You don't have to be a Fisherman to appreciate the quality and comfort of a garment knit from this wonderful 100% wool yarn. Knit an heirloom for yourself or a loved one with the real thing.
- Needle size: 3.75-4.5mm / US 5 - 7
- Tension: 19 sts x 24 rows to 10cm/4"
- Approx 293m / 318yds per 200 grams ball
- 30`C Mild machine wash, dry flat, do not iron.
- Aran Sweaters with cabling and highly textured designs will take up to 1/3 more yarn than plain stockinette. Here are some estimates for yardage using this yarn in a fancy cabled pattern:
Chest* 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 48 50 52 54
yards 1500 1700 1800 1950 2100 2250 2400 2600 2750 2950 3150
*Be sure to allow 3-4" for wearing ease
Soft and squishy, gray and pretty, shines with silk, merino Knitty! Great combo, can’t wait to see how it knits up!
I ordered Wendy’s Aran a few weeks ago from hand knitting.com and was so pleased I ordered a bit more to have enough for a cabled cardi. Arrived promptly and in great shape, thank you.
Delighted with the rich color and quality of this yarn! Order arrived in good order in a timely way.
Yarn arrived very quickly. Well packaged, exactly what I ordered. Thank you! I will order from you again.
Tracked down this wool to finish a special project. None to be had anywhere in the UK, so many thanks to handknitting.com! Great service and prompt delivery. You are stars!